The Critter Pole Guard is a barrier that prevents squirrels from gaining access to valuable electrical equipment via a pole. When Pole Guard is in place, it extends less than one foot from the pole, so it doesn't interfere with routine maintenance. If necessary, rollers can be easily and quickly removed and re-installed.
Pole Guard Assembly
Your Pole Guard package will contain:
(4) Maze, headless double hot dipped, zinc coated steel nails.
(2) Pole Guard plate halves
(7) Critter Guard Rollers
(1) 38" Carlon P&C Flex U.V. resistant conduit
(12) Panduit U.V. resistand cable ties and (4) clamps
- The Pole Guard is engineered to fit a 10 to12-inch diameter pole. For poles of smaller diameter, we recommend P&C Flex conduit as filler between the plate and pole.
- The Pole Guard plate is made of Acetyl, a resin designed exclusively for extreme outdoor applications.
- The plate is preformed with conduit cutouts, for a wide range of applications.
- The mounting plate extends less than 10" from the pole, and the rollers attached to the plate can be easily removed, leaving a clearance of only 4-1/2 inches.
- Spinable rollers that rotate on contact encompass the plate.
- The Pole Guard is secured by 4 zinc-coated nails
Find a sales representative near you